Forum Kamera!Akcja

Obecny czas: 29 Mar 2024, 10:24

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat postu: Szukam aktorów i ekipy do produkcji filmu (Kraków)
PostWysłany: 18 Lip 2007, 14:49 
Na jego osiedlu kręcili kiedyś film
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Kraków
Hello,

my name is Tim and as a part of my praca magisterska I want to make a movie in and around Kraków. I already have a screenplay and all equipment (semi-professional) together and now I am looking for enthusiastic people who want to be involved in this project (production, actors, actresses, music, and so on).

All together there are 3 main roles (2 male, 1 female) and several supporting roles in the movie. The story is about 2 brothers who don’t know about each other. When they meet, one of them is in pursue of a better life while the other one has the key to it. Hence, they set out for a better place on earth but their journey is ill fated because one of them keeps a dark secret concerning the circumstances under which they met...
Of course the story is a bit more complicated. You can read more about on the webpage: www.valkaama.com

If you are interested in taking part in the project or if you want to support it in any way, please contact me. For more information please visit the webpage.

Tim … www.valkaama.com / tim@valkaama.com / GG 1087278

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 14 gości